After the Photography Show

I thought the photography show was next weekend. Fortunately someone in the class at Hobby Horse said something about it. So I came home, dropped the hiking and quilting stuff and grabbed the ticket. Wander through the show and sat in on a couple of presentations about taking travel photos and landscapes. When I came out, the sun was streaming through this cloud, so I grabbed the little camera from my purse and took a photo. The sea gull flew through for me which was kind. The landscape session had talked about exposure compensation so I tried that with the sky photo. This one is the same setting as above but with an exposure compensation of -1.0 (less light coming in) This one is the same setting as above but with an exposure compensation of +1.0 (more light coming in)

Comments