Moon dance inventory

In 2004 I start a BOM called Moondance by Beth Ferrier of Applewood Farm Publications.  I made several of the blocks but then got distracted by something else.  Its on the list of UFOs for this year.  The first picture is the print out from her website at the time.

I thought my first step was going to be to figure out where I was and what was left.  I was really pleased to discover that at some point I'd inventoried the box and left myself a love note.  On the folder with the printout of the pattern, I found a love note from my past self telling me what is left and that what is left to do was the paper clipped bundle of pages.  

It took a few minutes when I put the blocks up on the wall to figure out which is the duplicate.  but I think the purple and the orange block in the second row are the same.  

Now to go through the remains of the box and make the missing blocks.

Comments