December goal

I did get my homework done for the long time gone class. I even got a start on the assignment for the January class. The first picture was December's work. Afterwards we discovered the layout diagram for the top left block had two mistakes.  Those corners got taken apart and the half square turned. January's class needs the bow tie blocks and a whole bunch of flying geese. The bow ties are finished and the components are all cut for the flying geese. 


 

The guild offer a two evening workshop via zoom with Lisa Walton and this is my top so far. I wrote more about the workshop here and you can find Lisa's website here



The cherrywood challenge did get finished and the pictures submitted dec 11th so now I'm in waiting mode. Sometime in January they will announce the selections I was pleased with how it turned out and looking forward to showing it off.  I’m not sure if it can be shared so I will wait until after the announcement of their choices 

Linking up with Patty’s One Monthly Goal

Comments

  1. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I do try to respond to comments.