Common Bride July Progress

I sorted through the 20 triangle flower blocks and found 8 have the large leaf positioned so that the smaller inner leaf (circled) won't fit in.  That will work as I need 8 blocks for the corners so I won't re-position the big leaf.  When I get to those blocks, I'll look to see if a smaller version of the leaf will work or if I'll just skip it.



I did get 4 of the blocks finished.  These are now ready to sewn together for a border. I'll wait until the other blocks are finished so I can sort the colours how I want around the centre medallion.


I'm making good progress on this quilt.  I took the 4 blocks to a sewing day yesterday and finished the last little leaf just as we were ready to tidy up for the day.  I'll have to make sure I have more blocks prepped for the next Monday sewing day.

Linking up with Patty's One Monthly Goal July Finish

Comments

  1. Very lovely. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I do try to respond to comments.