Slow Sunday Stitching

I keep writing blog posts in my head.  That doesn't do anyone much good -- especially me since the its hard to look back on some of the details when its not written down.  I've behind reading the blogs I follow but saw that Cheryl is participating in a 31 day Blog Writing challenge.  I'm not sure I can manage 31 consecutive days but it gives me a goal.  I'm late to the party since it started on Dec 1st but we'll see how much catch-up I can do over the next few weeks.

Kathy has a Slow Sunday Stitching link up that I've participated in a few times.  So I'm going to start there.  Its about hand work.  I've gotten the knitting needles back out again recently and knit a few hats.  One went to my sister as it was a bit snug on me but fit her OK.  I'll make it again for me shortly.  The other one I'm wearing.  I also knit a cowl.  The yarn is a bit heavy so it doesnt loop but it does tuck into my coat and is warm. 


The Hat and cowl are both on Ravelry and were simple knits.  The hat is made with a variegated yarn.


This morning I cast on a sweater which is also from Ravelry.  I'm using a variegated yarn again for the colour work.  If I don't like how the design above the waist band turns out with the variegated yarn, I can change my mind but I think it will work nicely.  I think there's a bit of time for a couple of more rounds before I start dinner. 


Comments

  1. Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching! ENjoy your knitting today... love that hat you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cowl and hat look very cozy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I do try to respond to comments.