Distracted Quilter

Over the last month I was suppose to thread paint a quilt top for the Christmas club group and add some borders to $10 quilts for a reunion at the end of November. I also wanted to finish a quilt top in time for the November guild meeting the first Thursday of month.

Instead, no thread painting, no borders and the top is still in pieces on the design wall although I did manage to stitch some of the border blocks on Sunday. the love entwined centre is still paused half way through step 2 waiting for me to prepare more appliqué shapes.

I've spent the last month and a half distracted by a knitting project. It's a shawl called Art Deco by Nadita Swing. The pattern is from Raverly. Since this photo was taken last week I've completed two more repeats and started a 3rd. I did think about leaving the knitting bag at my sisters on Saturday but figured it would just mean an extra trip across the city this week which doesn't fit into the schedule.

Comments