Twisted Sisters Quilt Show and a package

Today I went out to Ajax to see the Twisted Sisters quilt show.  WOW!  What talented ladies.  Looks like this is their second show.  I'll watch for the next one. 

The Green Men.  Spirits of Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter by Rosemary Oliver

Fishing Village by Rosemary Oliver

Children of the World by Trisha Della Vella and Mary Eeg

Autumn Splendor by Gaile Statkus Pattern by Kathleen Star


Goose Tracks by Ester Mihkleson design by HoopSisters

Daisy May by Carlene Helmle quilted by Ruth Foley from a class at Ultimate Sewing Centre

Circular Bargello by Joyce O'Connell quilted by Tracey Russell.  Pattern by Cheryl Phillips
 In mid-October I went to the Halton Hills guild anniversary dinner where the ladies from The Quilt Patch in Saskatchewan were the guest speakers.  They showed lots of wonderful quilts which I had no intention of buying until Flakey Friends was shown and walked through the audience.  It called.  I tried to ignore the call but it turned out resistance truly is futile and I ordered the kit.  It arrived on Wednesday.  I loved all the stamps on the box!



They'd talked about how nice the plush backings are for flannel quilts so I asked for a backing as well and for a colour that would work well with the front. I think this will be lovely. It sure is soft!

Comments