Surprise parcel and Snow pictures

Yesterday I walked up to the mall to the postal outlet to get a package. I was expecting a couple of quilting DVDs I'd ordered. Imagine my surprise when she fetched this box out from the back room -- those are the box dimensions in inches! It was my Who will Bell the Cat wallhanging coming home to me. It was nicely packed and looks as good as the day I sent it. In the evening it started to snow. About 11:30 I got side tracked by how pretty the night sky looked and started playing with taking pictures through the upstairs window. These ones were taken using the twilight setting on the camera.
The first is through the screen balanced against the window crank and the other is through the bottom part of the window using books to support the camera (I didn't want to run all the way to the basement for the tripod). I like what it did to the screen. Then I switched settings so I could take multiple pictures at a time and added another book to the pile. This morning, the sky still looked interesting so I took more pictures before making the coffee. This one is from the upstairs window again. And this one is from the kitchen window After a cup of coffee, I went and shoveled.

Comments