April Quilting Goals

 The big goal this month is to make my Cherrywood Challenge quilt.  I have sketches of some of the components.  Need to start stitching and figure out how they go together.  The end result and the sketch rarely turn out the same.  No pictures of that one for a bit but hopefully it goes smoothly.

For Love Entwined, I want to get the little pieces at the base of vase 3 stitched as well as the vines and possibly the vase.  If all of vase 3 is stitched, that would be perfect, but If I can get the foundation finished that would be good.  I don't think the challenge quilt will need hand applique so if I can prep the pieces for Love Entwined, it can continue to be my zoom meeting project.  I've marked some placement guides for vase 3 and made some more bias for the vines.  So I can start that stitching


The Abstraction quilt needs have its threads tied in and the binding added.  That's good tv work.  I had an appointment to go quilt another top this month but its be cancelled as she needed to close the studio temporarily.  I need to look at the calendar and schedule a new date with her later this month and I need to pick which quilt I'm taking.  I think there is one that is sandwiched already that wants an all over pattern so I may take out the basting, add some leaders to all four sides of the backing and take it.  There isn't sufficient extra on the edges for the long arm.

The Rainbow scrap challenge colour is pink!  There should be lots of fabric in that box and if not, there is lots on the shelf.  

Linking up with Patty's One Monthly Goal.

Comments