January 2022 One Monthly Goal

Happy New Year! Hard to believe it's January again. Last year we were in Lockdown and today we went back to a modified stage 2 lockdown. Pools :( and gyms are closed. So are libraries, museums, theatres, zoos, concerts and indoor dining at restaurants. Bible study is moving back to zoom which means some of our remote friends from last year will join us again :) It's also canceled one of my volunteer days. The other day is to make Covid test kits and that isn't canceled.

The cancellations means more time for stitching and playing in photoshop.
 
I'm busy trying to get all the appliqué done on the pillow row of my Moondance quilt (pattern by Beth Ferrier of Applewood Farms). The body now has its four patches sewn into pairs and where an appliqué goes over the seam, it's pinned in place to continue stitching. I'm hoping to get all the appliqué done this month but think I might need a bit of next month.  If I can finish the pillow top and the other pieces I've pinned in place I'll be happy but I would like to get the top finished. 


I had to put the quilt on the design wall sideways to get the pillow top row on the wall with the rest of the quilt.  

I think the long arm place is open. I'll confirm next week but assuming it is, I have an appointment to quilt my abstraction quilt. Have a week to finalize the plan in my mind although that has been known to change when I get to the Longarm.


 

Linking up with Patty's One Monthly Goal. What do you have planned this month?

Comments