December quilting goals

 The main goal this month is to continue the applique on the moondance quilt.  


I've finished the three blocks since I took this photo.  The blocks are sewn in pairs and I've started stitching pieces over the seam.  I'd like to get all of the applique done this month but I don't think that's realistic so I'll aim to get the pairs and four patches stitched and the applique done over those seams.  There is still the pillow row to add at the top and it has another 19 things to be appliqued so I think it will take two months to get this to a finished top - unless I do more hand stitching than usual over Christmas.

This is my Christmas ABC quilt.  The top has been waiting for borders since just before the pandemic.  I was able to find a border material I like for this earlier this summer so I'd also like to get the border on this one and make the binding.  


Linking up with Patty's One Monthly Goal  Come see what others are working on.  Do you have a quilting goal for this month?

Comments