June Quilting Goals

 The main goal for this month is to get the borders on the Longtime Gone Quilt and make the binding.  I've made good progress so far.  Three of four rounds are done.  I added a white, a blue and a white.  Next up is another blue in darker colours.  Then I'll make blue binding.  Class is the 17th so I should be ready in time.  I'm hoping the quilt studio will open soon and I'll be able to start booking appointments to go use the long arm.




I picked up the three black fabrics that I'd ordered for Moondance.  I think atleast two of them will work.  I need 16 squares and a rectangle.  I'll double check the three once they are washed.  The third might well work.  A lot of the applique lands on these squares and the rectangle for the pillow row.  It would be nice to get the applique prepped and confirm if the fabrics I got will work well.


I got for a walk on a path in a green belt close to where I live.  In 2012 they painted murals on the wall of the tunnel under the road.  Over the years they've worn a bit and been tagged once or twice.  Recently the wall got painted over.  A few days ago when I went for my morning walk, I discovered there are now paintings in the tunnel.  






linking up with Patty's One Monthly Goal here

Comments