June Accomplishments


I was really pleased with the finish of the Longtime Gone quilt.  It was ready in plenty of time for the class on the 18th.  Its binding is also made and is pieced from a variety of the blue fabrics in the quilt.  I just need to get a backing and it will be ready to quilt.  The Longarm studio I go to is now open again so I'll book an appointment.  I think I'll quilt one of the other tops first though just to get back into the swing of things.  Its been a long time since I've used the long arm.  Between a broken wrist and covid, I haven't been to the studio since Nov 2019.



I liked the blacks I purchased for my Moondance and the missing squares are all cut and in place.  I've started preparing the appliques.  Some of the applique is done before the top is assembled.  I think I'll stitch all the appliques that are contained in a square then I'll stitch some pairs and add the pieces that go over seams so it will be a bit slow to assemble.

 I'm pleased with the progress this month.

Linking up with Pattys One Monthly Goal

Comments

  1. Lovely quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I do try to respond to comments.