March 2021 One Monthly Goal

 This months goals are going to be similar to last months goals.  I have three blocks to complete for the Long Time Gone quilt.  That class is March 18th so I need to get going.  There are two churn dash block collections and the large plus block with start block.  Hoping that more blue and white scraps will get used up although I do have some fat quarters and yardage to use if I need more than what is in the boxes.


I also want to finish the last block for the guild block of the month and start the assemble of the top.  Ideally I'll complete the top this month.  I believe that I'll go with the smaller size.  

And finally I want to prepare some additional pieces for the Love Entwined top.  I think I'll work on blossoms for one of the completed vases.  I'd like to prepare all the pieces for one vase.  If I could stitch half of them down that would be really good.  



I'm looking forward to having the guild BOM made into a top.  

Linking up with Pattys One Monthly Goal


Comments