Christmas a-z ready for borders

My December goal was to finish the embroidery for my quilt.  I finished the last 10 blocks and outlined the dove.  The lettering for the 4 blocks was also done and the blocks trimmed and assembled.  I auditioned some fabric for the borders but didn't like any of my choices.

At some point in the new year, I'll go shopping with the top and find a proper border.  It will need to wait awhile as I slipped on an icy sidewalk and broke my right wrist.  That's going to slow things down for a bit.


Linking up with Patty's OMG  I'll wish everyone a happy and healthy 2020 and be back with a future monthly goal as soon as I can.  I hope to only miss January but time will tell.

Comments

  1. Pretty quilt - sorry to hear about your wrist. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I do try to respond to comments.