Common Bride August Goal

I spent some time last week prepping the other 16 triangle blocks for Common Bride.  One is now complete.  My goal is to finish the other 15 before the end of the month.  Once they are prepared, they are quick to stitch so it should be easily done.  The 8 that need a smaller inside leaf still need their leafs but I've trimmed the template and just need to ensure its trimmed enough so I think I'll have them finished this month.  I'm using Freezer paper on top and needle turn the shapes as I go.  Each shape is pinned in place with tiny applique pins. 


Ready to be cut out
All prepared
Linking up with Patty's One Monthly Goal

Comments

  1. Great quilt top - thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I do try to respond to comments.