June OMG: More Common Bride

My goal for June will be more progress for Common Bride.  I'd like to get the applique added to the 10 large squares so that they are ready to trim and added to the flower blocks.  Ideally, I'll get the triangles added to the flower blocks and the last appliques added but I have a challenge quilt to work on in June as well so I'm not sure there will be sufficient time. 

Applique needs to go from this


to this


in order to be cut apart and added to the flower block.  One of nine blocks is completed.  I've started on the second block but need to cut more shapes before the others can proceed. 

I also have an appointment to go quilt my Grand Illusion quilt in June.  It will be nice to have that quilted and bound.  I need to look at the list of tops and make an appointment for July or August to go quilt another one.  I do much better when I make an appointment before I leave for the next visit.   

Linking up with Patty's One Monthly Goal for June.

Comments

  1. Hi it is lovely applique you are doing. Common Bride will be a beauty I'm sure. Meanwhile, I write blog posts in my head too. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I do try to respond to comments.