June OMG completed

My goal for the month was to finish the applique on the squares so they could be added to the blossoms.  All of them did get stitched, cut and added to blossoms.  I still need to add the stems and other leaves.  The stay stitching seems to have worked well to stabilize the edges judging from how it felt when I was adding the triangles.  


During Monday sewing sessions, I also got all these little patches for the outer border pressed and the seams swirled.  I would stitch for a bit then press ten of them.  Back to sttiching until I needed a break then press ten more.  Over two Mondays all 180ish were pressed and are now ready for their triangles and to be stitched into the outer border.


The big press over the last two weeks has been to actually get a quilt finished for the Cherrywood Fabric 2019 challenge.  This morning I took the photos and have just finished submitting the info to the website.  It was nice to see this message and I have over 48 hours to spare.  Now to wait for two weeks to see if the quilt is accepted or not.


Linking up to Patty's One Monthly Goal June Finishes 

Comments

  1. Lovely block. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I do try to respond to comments.