OMG: March 2019

I'm getting back to my quilting so am joining up with One Monthly Goal (OMG) again.  Had a fun time at a guild retreat on the weekend and got all the components for Bonnie Hunter's Grand Illusion Mystery quilt completed and made atleast one of each of the blocks.  My goal for March is to make all the blocks, the sashing and the border units.  Ideally I'd get the top assembled but I'll be happy to have the blocks made.  Its been about 5 years in the works.  I didn't like the green checker board I made originally and on the weekend they got remade with pale greens.








Comments

  1. Good luck; you seem to be nearly there if all the units are complete!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am almost there but also have two challenge quilts to complete this month.

      Delete
  2. Looking good! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm looking forward to getting this one done.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I do try to respond to comments.