January One Monthly Goal results

A very successful month. Both quilts are bound and labeled.

Pinwheel and Rail Fence Done as Guild Mystery
Gravity Quilt

I was surprised to find that there wasn't binding already made for the mystery quilt but that was quickly fixed. I was a bit concerned when adding the binding to the mystery quilt because I started to run short. Fortunately there was just enough
Leftover binding bits.
I also made good progress on the stars. Three are ready to be pressed and the corners add. The fourth needs two more diamonds added to the outer ring.  These are hand pieced up to this point because the seams are so short I find it easier than using the machine.  I'll add the corner pieces by machine I think.  I also have the half square triangles made and ready to be pressed and trimmed for this quilt.

Three more Stars for Common Bride


I'm linking up with OMG over at Elm Street Quilts

Comments

  1. Beautiful Quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lots of Stars!

Quilting Workshop with Al Cote

Bruce Trail -- Black Creek Side Trail Limehouse Conservation Area