December One Monthly Goal

I'm still working on the 365 quilt and should be able to finish it by the end of the year.  I'm a few blocks behind at the moment but I'll get caught up and have it ready to quilt by the end of the year.

But my goal for this month is to finish binding and labelling the guild mystery quilt I quilted in October and to finish the binding and labelling of the two quilts of my mothers we quilted in November.  My sister and I are sharing the binding so the goal is really to finish my half.  One is almost finished and I have the sleeve ready to add to it.  The other needs three more sides done.




linking up with the December One Monthly Goal

Comments

  1. Lovely quilt - Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I do try to respond to comments.