February 2021 Quilting Goals


I'm still working on three projects this month.  

The first is the guilds 2015/6 BOM.  I have 4 blocks here to stitch.  The lighthouse needs to be appliqued.  The coyote (or wolf) and the bear need stitching and the end blocks will make three houses for a Newfoundland colourful row house.  Once these are done, I need to figure out how to layout the quilt and if I need any additional blocks.  I think I'll need a tree or something to go with this row but I'm waiting until I do the layout to before making anything else.  There are a few additional options from our handouts that I haven't done yet.


Longtime Gone is a monthly project.  Elaine assigned the Jacobs ladder block and the 9 courthouse steps for this months work.  Jacobs ladder is cut out here and ready to stitch together.  This is the most important one to get finished as I don't want to get to the summer and find this has become a UFO.



I started Love Entwined the year that Esther released the pattern as a free BOM in the old yahoo groups about 10 years ago.  Its been sitting patiently for 4 years waiting for its four corner vases of flowers.  This month I'd like to get the stems and vases appliqued on the two of the corners. Although the full quilt is amazing, my plan is to finish this centre and call it done.  I've prepped some stems and its my hand work during zoom calls.  Hopefully this year will see the applique finished.


Linking up with Patty's One Monthly Goal 

Comments