I'm linking up with March's One monthly I'm still making really good progress on Common Bride. Since posting for the February finish the other day, I’ve added the feathered star to the centre 8 pointed star and the baskets have been added and are ready for appliqué. Since I took this photo, I've fixed the orientation of the baskets and sewn the baskets to the centre. I'll prep the appliqué this week. The goal for March is to finish the appliqué in the centre and then to add the 8 pointed stars border to the centre so I'll need to sort out what order I want those star blocks in around the edge.