June One Monthly Goal

In April I wanted to get the rug I made in a workshop quilted but never got around to it.  I would like to get it finished this month.  I've started to quilt this evening and it shouldn't take long to quilt.  Then to trim, wash and face. 
I think I'm leaving the circular bits unquilted.
In May I worked on a Canadian Flag quilt.  Its needs a final adjustment then a good press to fuse the pieces in place. 
I'd like to have this finished for Canada Day but I'm not sure if there will be enough time this month.
The guild BOM is a top and was ready for show and tell last Thursday at our final meeting.
Joining up with Patty's One Monthly Goal
 

Comments

  1. that Canadian flag is gorgeous. I popped by from one month goal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenni. Its a kit by Shania Sunga Designs for Cantik Batiks. Good luck with your goal

      Delete
  2. Nice rug! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patty. Atleast I've started the quilting this time. It shouldnt take much longer as its small.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous10:51

    Your Canadian Flag is amazing. From the way the tips of the maple leaves frame the red (on white) to the placement of the geese, the design is beautiful - well done! Wishing you luck in completing your three projects for June's OMG challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Its a kit by Shania Sunga Designs for Cantik Batiks and a pleasure to work with. I'm looking forward to finishing it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I do try to respond to comments.