More Progress

I decided on words for the two blocks that needed new words.  Harvest Moon changed to celebrate and the Gourds got Sing.  They are both done now.  Here's the finished blocks so far


In the bottom right is a house block which is the block that's currently living in my purse.  The doors and 3 windows are stitched on.  Eventually all the white thread will come out.


The last block, for the left side is called Dream.  I noticed after taking this photo that I got two of the flower petals reversed.  It still needs leaves basted in place.  There are two greens and I'm trying to decide how to make the 3 pairs of leaves.  I can't get 6 leaves of one green.  The most is 4.  So I need to decide which light and dark pairings I want to use.


Friday night I cut all the bits and pieces for the 2nd block for O Tannebaum.  Its actually House #1.  On Saturday I went to Elaine's Pampered Sit and Sew.  Spent part of the day doing the prep work for the last two blocks above and starting to paper piece that house.  Got most of the fiddly bits done at Elaine's then finished it up at home.  Class isn't until the 18th so I'm done well in advance for a change


Comments